Lonely in Telluride

PMTS Forum

Lonely in Telluride

Postby Ourayite » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:15 pm

Is there anyone else in around who skis at Telluride? I was thinking while skiing Sunday that having another PMTS-minded person around would really speed up my progression....

March camp will be my only chance to get my skiing picked apart.

All my friends are snowboarders.....sigh. Guess I will have to keep pushing my wife until she can keep up with me.
Ourayite

Postby HERB » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:29 pm

I'm down in Cortez and ski Telluride several days most weeks. I'd love to ski with you. I did the all mountain class this January and it rocked. Boy do I have plenty to work on and a PMTS buddy to ski with would be great.
I look forward to making turns with you.

HERB
HERB

Postby Ourayite » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:19 pm

Cool. I will actually be in Breckenridge next week, but maybe we can meet up after that. I did the March All Mountain last year and am going again this year.

I live in Ouray but work in Telluride a couple of days a week and so do alot of short mid-week skiing.
Ourayite

Postby HERB » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:35 pm

Great. I sent you a p.m.
have a great trip
HERB

Postby Ourayite » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:09 pm

Herb,

Got the PM and I will give you a call when I get back. Rode a lift today with two Telluride Racing folks. Looked down at their boots and saw PMTS stickers. Turns out Diana had done their boot work. So are there a few PMTS'ers around!

Don
Ourayite

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System