Recognize any of these guys

PMTS Forum

Recognize any of these guys

Postby h.harb » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:07 pm

h.harb

Re: Recognize any of these guys

Postby Max_501 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Someone is putting some serious time into mastering their video editing software. :D

Great vid!
Max_501

Postby h.harb » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Thanks, at first it's intimidating, but it's really fun once you get all the systems down.
h.harb

Postby BobH » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Harald,

What type of editing software do you use?

Bob H
BobH

Postby h.harb » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm using iMovie, from my MaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccK! (inside joke) but I'm getting, "Final Cut" soon, to do more graphic work. I'd love to include side by side skiing with different skiers, but I think Dartfish has a patent on that software, which is very expensive.
h.harb

Postby BobH » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm

My mac's just a few months old, I need to start learning to use the imovie program.

Good work on your editing!
BobH

Postby MonsterMan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Doug, Gene, MM and Anders

Gene was an early member of the Hintertux Beer Fund, (joined the first week). He should do well getting on board the Ponzi scheme early.
"Someone once said to me that for us to beat the Europeans at winter sports was like Austria tackling us at Test cricket. I reckon it's an accurate judgement." Malcolm Milne
MonsterMan

Postby Gene P » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:31 am

Hi Monsterman.....whatever about the Beer Fund, PMTS is no Ponzi scheme! Unlike the Ponzi, you actually get back what you put in . Look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best, Gene
Gene P

Postby MonsterMan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Found a photo of a typical mealtime at Hintertux, I think it is one of the coaches; the dude from Wisconsin.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gmccombe/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuO3OHZ4MTY0QE&pli=1&gsessionid=7yu0ItaFIgR4T3ImYm2SnA#5403378352171803538
"Someone once said to me that for us to beat the Europeans at winter sports was like Austria tackling us at Test cricket. I reckon it's an accurate judgement." Malcolm Milne
MonsterMan

Postby h.harb » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Food is not a problem in Hintertux.
h.harb

Postby MonsterMan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Hintertux Beer Club Crisis,

The "float" is low, I think we need to " 'edge" our bets and work out how to "tip" in some more money. It may seem "counter" intuitive to sell merchandise, but on "balance", for a non-profit organisation such as the Hintertux Beer Club, I believe it is acceptable. Furthermore; in order to keep the bar staff in work, we must keep up the "counter action".

I propose, that Harald gives the ok to produce A3 sized prints on good photographic paper of this great shot;

And for each donation of ten euros donated to the club, the new member gets a print, thus "pulling back" the equity of the fund to the halcyon days of pre GFC.

A further ten euros donation and a Hintertuxerhoff Martini for Harald and Henchman Monster later in the week may even lead to a personal message and signature from the great man himself.

I'm not advocating staying away from the "High C", but it is imperative that new campers drink at least some Kool Aid.

Remember campers, when jostling to the bar with HBC funds in hand, get ready a "strong arm", as the trays are heavy. Don't be afraid to "lift the hip" and "crunch" your way through if an over sized Fraulein steps in the way. The tray must always take first priority.

Other ideas to rejuvenate the club are welcomed and encouraged, just done bring any of that TTS pinko agitating lefty rocker stuff along or you're gone, wiped from history. History is always written by the victor.

written and authorised by Monsterman, the views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of all campers, indeed some prefer a cup of tea and a good lie down with a sheep
MonsterMan

Postby h.harb » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Lift and tilt, (after all this takes drills and practice, (have you ever seen a Hinterux beer mug). I'm all for it and I'll sign anything that furthers a non-profitable reason to drink Austrian Beer. With this kind of initiative: I nominate Monsterman for President and Treasurer of the official, "Hintertux Beer Club".

You have my donation. I'll do the posters. Let me see if I can get Christian the files, so they can produce the Prints in Austria.
h.harb

Postby h.harb » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey Monsterman, I'll get the prints, you collect the donations. I'm sure Rob and Bill will be all over this. What you have to figure out is what the Hintertux Beer Club membership dues are? We can figure out operational costs fairly easily.
h.harb

Postby MonsterMan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

no one read the fine print under my post yesterday? The question remains, who likes both tea AND sheep?
MonsterMan

Postby h.harb » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

It's got to have something to do with POMs.

Which I think stands for, "Prisoners of the Monarchy" or something like that?
h.harb

Next

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System