CD didn't come with book - dilema.

PMTS Forum

CD didn't come with book - dilema.

Postby Petter_F » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:39 am

I don't know if anything can be done about this but I thought I'd put it out there, just in case.

I ordered and received all 3 books a couple of weeks ago. To my disappointment 'Expert Skier 2' didn't have the 'bonus CD' with it. I contacted the on-line retailer here in Sweden who confirmed that the cd should have accompanied it. However, they said that their distributer couldn't get the book for another 4-5 weeks as it is out of stock. This arrives after my yearly one week ski holiday. :-(

Is there anyway I can get hold of just the cd, even as a download? Of course I don't want to do anything illegal or undermine Haralds business. I just want to have the vid (which I've already paid for) in time for my ski trip.

Naturally, I can get a lot out of just the book, but being a visual person, it would be a great aid. And taking it, and not the book, on the trip saves valuable baggage weight.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Petter
Petter_F

Postby tommy » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Petter,

see PM. I might be able to help you - the local Swedish branch of PMTS support might have a copy available...! ;-)

cheers,
Tommy
Prediction is difficult, particularly about the future
tommy

Postby h.harb » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:11 pm

If that doesn't work we can send you the CD from the US.
h.harb

Postby rlspalding » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:21 pm

The Second Book Comes With a CD!!!?????

Ok, so Peter isnt the only one who didnt get a cd with his book. I have the first book and it has the plastic cd holder in the back. I didnt see this in my second book and assumed I had to go buy it somewhere. I bought my book through Amazon. Im out of the states for a couple of months still, but If I scan the barcode or email you my amazon receipt, do you think I can get a copy of the CD sent to me too?
Thanks,
Richard
rlspalding

Postby h.harb » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Amazing, I'll forward your request to our publisher, (which is what I do to get a response) who is supplying the product to Amazon. They were very helpful about the missing CD issue.

In the future, people should look over the book description on Amazon, it says that it comes with a DVD, make sure that the DVD is in the book when it arrives.

You should make sure you have the DVD with Books 1 and 2 because they are awesome videos. Sorry, I had to say that, my manager made me.
h.harb

Postby Tommi » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:20 pm

In the beginning there were no attached intro DVD:s on either of the ACBAES books. Or do I remember wrong? I bought the full DVD:s then, though.

T2
Tommi

Postby h.harb » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Yes, the DVD became included about three years ago. This is all publisher stuff we have nothing to do with it.
h.harb

Postby GS » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:12 am

Just saw this thread. Same problem here. I purchased the book just before the holidays. The supplier said I could either return the book within 10 days for a refund, or get a $5 credit for the missing dvd. Due to my procrastination of never getting it shipped out, I recieved the $5 credit.

I'd gladly send the $5 to anyone that can supply the video for the 2nd book.

GS
GS

Postby h.harb » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:13 pm

Here is the e-mail of my publisher, his company produces the book and videos and they ship to the book stores, Amazon etc. I'm sure he can get out the missing DVDs.

Andrew Flach
andrew@hatherleigh.com
h.harb

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System