Killington March 6-9

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

Killington March 6-9

Postby rbrooks » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:56 am

I'll be skiing in Vermont March 6-9, if any east coast PMTS'ers want to take some runs. Maybe we can hook up with Joseph or Glen for some instruction.

See you there.

Randy
rbrooks

Postby Billy Dee NJ » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:16 pm

Damn Randy.....I am sooo jealous!
You'll be skiing on the East Coast from Mar 6-9 and I'll be skiing in COLORADO from Mar 4-7..... :P

Didn't want to rub it in or anything buddy....but don't forget to sharpen your ICE-skates first.

Actually, I'm sorry I can't join you...have fun and be safe. Conditions should be good by then.

I should be back in CO to ski 3 days Mar 26-28 and tentatively for 3 days on Apr 22-24. Can you make it out then?
Billy Dee NJ

zooming

Postby rbrooks » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:55 am

Bill--

I'd think you'd want to try out those blue rockets of yours on some real terrain, not just that Colorado cotton candy.

I'll be at the A Basin all mountain camp on 3/22-3/25; maybe I can stay an extra day or three.

Anyway, I'm still sending out an invite for east coasters for next week.
rbrooks

Why don't you guys get real jobs?

Postby Golfskisleep » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:20 am

It just doesn't seem fair ... we struggle for a few days skiing a year and you guys are racking up frequent skier points across the USA ... if you weren't such nice folk we would be REALLY jealous :lol:
Only a cat can stop us reaching our goals!
Golfskisleep

Re: Why don't you guys get real jobs?

Postby Sidney » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:21 am

Hey Golfskisleep... if only...

I'm still Jealous! :wink: I hope they know how good they've got it. Seasons that last for 5 months instead of 2, great snow quality, un-crowded slopes, cheap lift tickets and so many mountains to choose from!

By the way, from Adelaide whats the closest ski slope? One of the Victorian ones I take it. Buller?

Golfskisleep wrote:It just doesn't seem fair ... we struggle for a few days skiing a year and you guys are racking up frequent skier points across the USA ... if you weren't such nice folk we would be REALLY jealous :lol:
Sidney

boo hoo

Postby rbrooks » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:22 am

Let's see--in the past two years, you've been to Steamboat, Breckenridge, Sol Vista, Vail, Beaver Creek, and next year you're off to the Great White North (do y'all want to attend the PMTS camp in Fernie next year if you can't get to Colorado?). You're not getting any sympathy from down here.

BTW, we're still contemplating a holiday in Glenelg, so keep the barbie fired up.

Randy
rbrooks

Accuracy please ...

Postby Golfskisleep » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:36 am

You forgot to mention that we also skiied powder at Aspen/Snowmass and rain at Falls Creek!

How far are these places from Adelaide ... Colorado is 18 hours of flights with another 7 hours of airport wait time whilst falls Creek is a 12 hour drive ... no contest really if the seasons and snow conditions matched.

There is always a BBQ and dive buddy available in Glenelg!
Only a cat can stop us reaching our goals!
Golfskisleep

Return to Posse