SCSA, this is a shot over the bow.

PMTS Forum

SCSA, this is a shot over the bow.

Postby PinHed » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:16 pm

Paul,

Can you explain what this has to do with skiing? ...probably not.

So I'm reading over on epic, that some woman (that's feeeeeeeeemale) is asking pinhed if he has a spare bed! Oh My Gawd! Asking pinhed if he has a spare bed is like asking if the sun is coming up tomorrow. It happens every day, just at different times.

http://www.realskiers.com/pmtsforum/viewtopic.php?t=41

For your gender edification, the person making the inquiry for a spare bed is a guy. But you knew that. I'd never accuse you of having the intelligence of an imbecile ...just the maturity of one.

I've never had cross words with you until now. I've never spoken ill of you ...even when you were the object of ridicule during Utah's Gathering last year ...even when you left me stranded after we had made plans for travel and accommodations. I've yet to hear from you since that day. Now this... you slight me in a public forum.

I see you've been asked about you dismissal from EpicSki here on this forum. You've chosen deceit for a response.

Bottom line... I suggest you take a close look at your choice of comments on a public board before posting. The ball is in your court, little man.
PinHed

Postby -- SCSA » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:19 pm

Pinhed,

What is your problem? What? You can't take a little ribbing -- which, btw, was all that was.

Dude. I offered you a job with my company. Jobs like mine don't fall out of trees. Before my house was built, I offered you the lockoff! So you tell me? Who's the f'ing bad guy here? You say you never heard from me? What? You don't have a phone? My email hasn't changed in years.

Deceit? Say what? You're full of sheet.

You wanna call me a little man? That's fine. But the chicken kakkles loudest when it's head is on the chopping block. I'll say whatever I want to, it's all just infotainment, Pinhed.

You people are such whiners and babies -- everything that's wrong, about America. Someone says boo about you, and you get your panties all in a wad. It's the Internet, Pinhed. You can't hang, go home. And, you people are nothing but back stabbers. You don't have the courage to say something to someone in person, so you hide behind your browser and go "blah bla blah". Witness the wisecracks last year. Who talked trash about me Pinhed? Anybody I know? If so, doesn't that just validate what I said? Some friends you have. Hey man. At least I have the courage to tell someone to f'off right to their face.

You have a score to settle with me, why don't you be a man -- not a weasel -- and talk to me about it in person? Why don't you show up and let's make some turnz? But nooooooooooooo, you gotta be jerk. Having a bad day with your boss?

You have something to say to me, you know where to find me. Get my email from someone over there and show up to the Big Show. We'll go make some turnz and talk. But you can't do that, can you? What? Does it make too much sense for you to comprehend?

You know what you, and the others really don't like about me? The fact that I live my life on my terms, not by someone else's. You and your fing online pals can't stand people who are free spirits. It bothers you to no end, that on top of it all, I'm successful. Matter of fact, you hate it. Y'all probably situp late at night, wishing for something to go wrong, don't you? Sorry dude, it aint gonna happen. Not you, or the biggest army you could find, can break me.

I'll take your suggestions and go make a paper airplane.

Show up, or shut-up.
SCSA
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:43 pm

gravity is right. It's messing with my turnz.

At least he learned the ropes. Sorry gravity, it sets me over the top.

It's like the rules of the world don't apply to me, as far as others are concerned. Hey. I've gone out of my way to promote the Gathering. I've invited most of them to my home! Sure, I kid around, but that's life, fer cryin out loud. Can someone please tell me? How come when I kid around, it's "Osama bin SCSA". But when gonzo kids around, he's clever and neato! Yeah, sure. I may not like August and Everything after. But who the heck cares? I think there's a lot of people out there in ski forum land that don't like me, but I don't go on and on, whining about it.

How come, everyone else gets to say what they want, but when I do, everyone gets all excited? Isn't the very definition of a forum an open place to discuss whatever?

Or if I rag on somebody, all the sudden I'm threatening them. Excuse me? It's called flaming, an age old thang on the Internet. In the old daze, flaming was fun. Now, Pinhed pops up and claims damages! What ever happened to, "Live free or die"? Isn't America all about freedom?

Why is it, that these so called netizens, can't figure out the word "Infotainment"? Do people really think forums are real life? That anything here really applies to real life? For crying out loud. You're typing messages to complete strangers! How could anyone, take this seriously?!

I tell you what. If I really am persona non grata, let's take a vote. All in favor of SCSA and everything that comes with same, vote yes. All who want SCSA to never post again, vote no. If I lose, you'll never read another word from me on a forum -- that I don't own.

However, I must offer disclosure. If I lose, I'll just go off and start my own little forum. A place that really is, a forum. :!:

Back to work now.
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:47 pm

One more thing Pinhed. Show me the same respect I've shown you. Use SCSA.

Thanks in advance and I accept your apology for doing so.
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:59 pm

Hey Pinhed,

What about the dinners I bought you and your wife? What about the gifts I bought your wife? Huh? And then you show up and rag on me, just for a little ribbing?

I was generous and thankful and all I get is back stabbing. Whose the little man?

It just goes to show you how right I am. You say people rag on me. But I invite those same people to stay in my home.

So let's see. I buy gifts for people, am generous, offer them jobs, a place to stay in my home. But then those very same folks (according to Pinhed), turn around and talk sheet about me.

Hey Pinhed. Here's my advice to you -- you loser. Find some new friends. Because with friends like yours, who the hell needs enemies?
-- SCSA

ENOUGH!

Postby JohnMoore » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:53 am

Please, guys, just stop this now or take it elsewhere. The rec.skiing.alpine newsgroup has already become completely worthless as a result of personal slanging matches, it would be really sad for the same thing to happen here.
JohnMoore

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:11 pm

John,

I appreciate your moderator like concern. But, this was just gentle ribbing. You see, SCSA plays tough so sometime tough play back is what he gets. Now, I was laughing my ass off when I wrote the first post to this because I knew SCSA wouldn't be big enough to let it go. The response was tooooooo precious ...true SCSA form. C'mon, there's hours of entertainment value with SCSA. Epic folk were sad to see him go because he was such a first rate clown for their internet entertainment.

But I respect the somber nature you're hoping to preserve here. So, I'll refrain from teasing SCSA here as much as possible. :twisted:

Postby PinHed » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:12 pm

Yep, that was me above. :)
PinHed

Postby -- SCSA » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:28 pm

We are all, SCSA.
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:31 pm

okay, so I'm sittin here at the home office, feelin it. It ain't too bad. 8)

Now the question is, what does any of this have to do with making turnz?
:?: :?:

I got it!

In life, if you just tip to the little toe side....
:lol:
-- SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System