HH not on MA Thread often.

HH not on MA Thread often.

Postby h.harb » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

For those that don't know, and wonder why I am never here, I do MA everyday for a living. I don't need a night job that doesn't pay, or from which I don't get paid. In the off season I'm here more often.
h.harb

Re: HH not on MA Thread often.

Postby Max_501 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:22 am

No worries Harald. You are incredibly generous with your time and we appreciate it! For those that don't know, Harald has given me his time to double check SMIM for some of the more difficult MAs (which is often made even more challenging by video that doesn't following the instructions for submitting MA video).
Max_501

Postby h.harb » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 am

This forum has great PMTS trained skiers, like Max-501 and we are very fortunate to have someone of his knowledge and dedication to good skiing involved here. Max accomplished his Blue Level and is also a race coach. He's well beyond all PSIA trainers and examiners (and USSA coaches) with his ability to analyze skiing and give feedback. This should come as no surprise to anyone as our Green level instructors are better coaches than full cert PSIA instructors.
h.harb

Postby darkmatter » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 pm

What does "full cert" mean? Does it have to do with skier level??
darkmatter

Postby HeluvaSkier » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 pm

darkmatter wrote:What does "full cert" mean? Does it have to do with skier level??

Nope. :lol:
Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.

www.youtube.com/c/heluvaskier
HeluvaSkier

Full Certification

Postby skijim13 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:00 am

Full PSIA certification means you have given the PSIA a great deal of money have become great at wedge turns and still don't ski like an expert, you also believe that you can't make a turn without rotary input to your legs.
skijim13

Return to Movement Analysis and Video