Welcome wagon

PMTS Forum

Welcome wagon

Postby *SCSA » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:01 am

Good morning!

My old pal from gapic (well, she might say "alleged pal" :wink: ) is goin big. So let's all give a big ole howdy to Slummit County's newest resident! Let's root her on, and as always, scope out her landing. :)

http://www.epicski.com/cgi-bin/ultimate ... 0;t=000791

:D
*SCSA

Postby Lisa » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:34 pm

I love you, SCSA! BTW, SCSA and I used to be the worst of enemies. There is hope for World Peace! :lol:
Lisa

Postby *SCSA » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:56 pm

Only as long as there's no wedge turns involved... :wink:
*SCSA

Hi Lisa!

Postby John Mason » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:34 pm

I've enjoyed your posts on Epic. Nice to see you here on this forum and I look forward to visiting your new shop!
John Mason

Postby *SCSA » Sun May 02, 2004 1:55 am

Or gs turns.

I got no problem with Slummit countians -- as long as they stay on their side of the pass. Folks, more and more of those Slummit countians are starting to sneak over the pass -- they're a real problem. They have those cheapo passes. They even have the nerve to get there early on powder days!

:lol:
*SCSA

Postby Lisa » Sun May 02, 2004 6:17 am

Oh! So I guess you don't me to visit you at Vail! :lol:
Lisa

Postby *SCSA » Sun May 02, 2004 9:19 am

Psst.

I been hanging out with the Rooski the past few days, can ya tell? He's got me all worked up about national security and modeling. I been up all night.

So now I talk like Rooski.

Dees whole idea of Slummit countians coming over pass is veeery deeefacult for me. So maybe we neegosheeate some trade.

Hmm....

I got it.

When I go over pass to Slummit, I must stop eeen for some training. When you come over pass, you must by beeer.

Diss is good deal, no?
*SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System