Cheers to a great season!

PMTS Forum

Cheers to a great season!

Postby *SCSA » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:46 am

Howdy folks,

Did you all have a great year? Get a lot of turns in? I hope so. Yesterday we toasted at Vail. We partied hard, then skied/stumbled down in the dark. I'm pretty sure Healpusher and I were the last ones down. :lol:

So cheers to a great year! Cheers!
I hope to ski with some of you next year, @ Vail or BC.

Be cool,
*SCSA

Postby jclayton » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:27 pm

Great season finish in the Pyrene?s , great snow till 1 or 2 pm and then not too soft . Even 6" of cold dry freshies Sunday morning . Nobody on the pistes . Head chip SL's in the morning then Volkl 724 pros for a touch of water skiing the last hour or so at the bottom .
J.C.
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Postby Jeff Markham » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:57 pm

A great year indeed! I managed to ski about 44 days, attended two camps, and made some new PMTS friends.

SCSA, maybe next year you can meet up with folks on the weekends before/after the Colorado camps.

My ski season is over. It just got too warm too soon here in Utah. Hopefully, you PMTSers from Down-Under can keep us updated during your ski season. Until next year, it's Harb Carvers for me (when they arrive).
Jeff Markham

Postby *SCSA » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:18 pm

MarkJeffum,

Way to go on a great year! Salute!

You bet. You can count on yours truly being present company and accounted for @ all future camps. If nothing else, I'll be there handing out beers... :D

be cool, we'll check you out later.
*SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System