A Basin will open

Friends get together

A Basin will open

Postby Vailsteve » Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Copy of an email I received today...ABasin will open May 27 with a reservation...

Email follows:

Hello Steve,

Arapahoe Basin will reopen for skiing and riding with limited operations beginning May 27. As a passholder, you are invited to join us to close out the 2019-20 season by enjoying a few turns in spring conditions.

PLEASE NOTE: You MUST make a free, online reservation to join us. Due to safety precautions, a limited number of people will be allowed to ski and ride each day.

If you wish to visit, please be prepared to adhere to all health and safety guidelines laid out by Arapahoe Basin, which were developed in conjunction with state and county health authorities. That includes physical distancing, wearing a face covering and not tailgating.

This will be an experience like no other, and this is a time for personal responsibility, respect and kindness. It is up to all of us to work together. Please read and understand all health and safety regulations.
How to Visit + Make a Reservation

We look forward to seeing you.
Vailsteve

Re: A Basin will open

Postby ErikCO » Sun May 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Wish I could join folks up there. Unfortunately, I only have a midweek pass and had a change in job hours so I am working all week days. For any who make it out there, stay safe and enjoy the turns for me (and all the others who can't be there)!
ErikCO

Return to Social Chatting