CT/MA/NY skiers: Does anyone want to compare notes with me?

Friends get together

CT/MA/NY skiers: Does anyone want to compare notes with me?

Postby Bun-chan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Well, my ski season has ended, so I am talking about the next ski season, 2018-2019. I wonder if there's anyone who believes in PMTS and skis in the area. My home base is in Western MA -- Ski Butternut. It would be great if I could compare notes with someone who is working on improving his/her skiing. Butternut is not a black diamond mountain, but it's a beautiful Berkshire ski area with a lot of characters. They do amazing grooming. It's a perfect mountain to practice techniques.
Bun-chan

Re: CT/MA/NY skiers: Does anyone want to compare notes with

Postby FHooper » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:35 pm

I’m in Rhode Island and generally use Wachussets for day trips, as I’m retired these are usually weekdays. If you can make it a weekday I’d probably enjoy Ski Butternut and certainly enjoy skiing with a fellow PMTSer. Best, Fred
FHooper

Location: Rhode Island, mostly ski Wachussetts, Okemo & Sunape

Postby skijim13 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:32 am

My wife Lorie and I ski at Blue Mountain in PA we are hardcore PMTS skiers and have been to five camps. I also have ski instructor certification from the PSIA. I can tell you PMTS is by far the best skiing system. Your are welcome to come to Blue on any weekend and ski with us.

Jim
skijim13

Postby Bun-chan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:46 pm

Jim,

I wish I could travel that far (almost 3 hrs from where we live). I appreciate your offer, but at this point I limit my travel time within 2 hrs. Let me know if you by any chance travel this way around.
Bun-chan

CT/MA/NY/RI skiers: Does anyone want to compare notes with

Postby Bun-chan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:56 pm

One pmts.org forum member and I will get together and compare notes first time at Ski Butternut on Wednesday, 12/19. If there's anyone interested in joining us, let me know.
Bun-chan

Return to Social Chatting