Killington today!

Friends get together

Killington today!

Postby Doghouse » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 pm

First day of the season today for me at Killington. Limited terrain but very good cover. North Ridge area is open with basically two ways down to the triple. Healthy crowd there today for a Monday. No walking to get to the two open runs from the gondola but had to take the peak walkway back to the gondola for downloading. Snow on Superstar trail is very impressive! Getting ready for the WC events in about 10 days or so. Too bad it's not open for skiing right now. Hope to meet up with some of you guys at some point this season. I mainly ski Whiteface and Gore and occasionally Killington.
Doghouse

Re: Killington today!

Postby ToddW » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:43 am

Doghouse,

Check out the Killington 2016 thread in the Posse Subforum. Plans are for a PMTS mini-gathering Dec 14-17. You'd be most welcome to attend.

Good to hear about supe. FIS will make the call on the 18th about whether the races are on or off. I've got tickets for both days and am keeping my fingers crossed, although not too hopeful given mother nature's behavior.
ToddW

Postby Doghouse » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks, Todd. I did see the posse gathering post and I will try to make it. Based on what I saw yesterday, I'd say that chance are pretty good that they will be able to hold the event. Pouring in Albany right now but the forecast looks favorable for snowmaking from Sunday on. Fingers crossed!
Doghouse

Postby skijim13 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:37 am

Would love to meet you during the event.

Jim
skijim13

Postby Doghouse » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Thanks, Jim!
I'll message you if I can make it.
Doghouse

Return to Social Chatting