book and DVD

Friends get together

book and DVD

Postby suxsusy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:21 pm

I don'know where to post this question...
Are The Essentials and Dvd sold only online or is it possible to find them somewhere else?
Bye
susy
suxsusy

Re: book and DVD

Postby jerry5757 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Suzy, I'm not sure what you mean by "somewhere else" but I will say that it is a confusing "market" for Essentials. As you may have found out there are no new copies on Amazon, just used one starting at $125 US and going up from there. Ebay is a little kinder with prices starting at $40.

I had assumed that Essentials was out of print and no longer available new, yet they are still for sale at harbskisystems.com. They even loaded into my cart with no out of stock notice. I know you are in Europe somewhere, so I am not sure how they handle shipping, but I would guess you could cover some of that by email prior to buying. There is a "contact us" link at the website.

Good luck!
jerry5757

Postby suxsusy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:43 am

Hi
i made this question becouse i have a friend who is going in US but maybe i've already solved this problem .
Thanks
Susy
suxsusy

Postby suxsusy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:14 pm

I have seen the 3 dvd just now and i want to congratulate Mr Harb for the great work done. Moreover,
It's beautiful to watch him skiing. That makes me want to go and do it!
I think these dvd are a foundamental weapon for those who would learn PMTS and have no possibility to find an instructor.
Bye bye
Susy
suxsusy

Return to Social Chatting