Who is going to the Copper Camp?

Tell about your PMTS camp experience. Find out how to sign up for a camp.

Who is going to the Copper Camp?

Postby John Mason » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:18 pm

Roll Call for the PMTS Instructor Camp at Copper Nov 17 20th

I see a couple of posters so far will be there. We will be having a warmup day probably at loveland the day before. Jay (skiersynergy), Paul (Heyoka), maybe Greg (Hobbit), and I will be there so far. Rick is planning to be in our posse that warm-up day too. (and for 150ish bucks Rick you can pick out a seminar day of the instructor camp of a field of interest (end of shameless plug))(well - if they sell single days that is)(not that skiing with Paul is instructive but Paul and I are not PMTS certified anything. As he says - we are just hacks albeit PMTS hacks.)

http://www.pmts.org/flyers/fallcamp05.pdf

Jclayton referenced in another thread he would be there and Jim Ratliff for the camp. Anyone else?

Jclayton / Jim you guys going to be around on that Wednesday?
John Mason

Postby jclayton » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:02 pm

John ,
I would love to be there but I'm going to the one on the 10th Dec. Hopefully I will still meet some of the stalwarts of PMTS . I'll be there skiing on the 9th as I arrive the night before . Looking forward to putting all this blather into practice ( or trying to ) .
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Postby jclayton » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:13 pm

Arriving on th 10th and skiing on the 11 th , Sunday .

Anyway , I thought the 17th Nov camp was only for certified instructors . I don't think I would even be hack level .
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Return to PMTS Camps, Find a PMTS Instructor and Related Links