Ski Hire for Copper camp

Tell about your PMTS camp experience. Find out how to sign up for a camp.

Ski Hire for Copper camp

Postby jclayton » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:42 pm

I'm flying over for the Copper camp and wondered about ski hire . I know a lot of places won't hire good stuff early in the season , are skis offered at the camp and what is available ? I ski on Head iSL chips and volkl 724 Pros . it would be nice to try out some Head liquidmetals , Supershapes for example .
Looking forward for some intensive days skiing but it looks like everyone else will be in "supershape" with the pre-season cycling etc .
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

I might be able to work a deal with you

Postby Jim Ratliff » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:23 pm

jclayton:

If Harald isn't able to get something for you, I am planning on bringing my iM77's (only two days on them) and a pair of used i.SL Chips (new to me, I haven't skied them at all yet). I don't mind loaning/renting you one or the other (but first day I want to stay on the iM77's just in case I'm over my head with the i.SL chips).
Jim Ratliff

Postby jclayton » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:55 pm

Thanks for the reply , sounds pretty good . The chips are a lovely ski and I think fairly user freindly but with a fair punch .
jclayton

Postby jclayton » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:58 pm

Sorry , I wasn't very clear , I'm going to the one on the 10th Dec . I would have liked to go to the early one but it's quite a trip for a short camp .
jclayton

Postby jclayton » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:00 am

Any ideas on ski hire yet , I'm considering taking my iSL chips , would they be a more appropriate ski than the Volkl 724 pros ?
I'm looking forward to having my skiing ripped apart but hopefully rebuilt as well .
Any description of the camp processes from previous victims ?
jclayton

Return to PMTS Camps, Find a PMTS Instructor and Related Links