PMTS Instructor Training

Tell about your PMTS camp experience. Find out how to sign up for a camp.

PMTS Instructor Training

Postby SkiEnthusiast » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Is there anyone interested in receiving blue level instructor coaching while at the Super Blue Camp at Arapahoe during January 4-8, 2010. If so, at the instructor accreditation camp in April, Harald offered to make instructor coaching/training available during regular camps if we can get enough people together to make a group. Please let me know if you would be interested.
SkiEnthusiast

Re: PMTS Instructor Training

Postby porthacking » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 am

I have been unable to go for accreditation because I am never in the US when Harald is running a course. I don't yet have my Green, but have been told by PMTS instructors that I ski at a Black level (not 'Black Instructor; 'Black student'). I have heard of people doing Green and perhaps part of blue in one session, so perhaps Harald would be happy to run a Green and Blue together. If I get green I may be able to continue through with the Blue. I am just going on what I have heard, otherwise I don't really have a clue how these things run.

In short. I'll happily trek from Avon each day!
porthacking

Re: PMTS Instructor Training

Postby SkiEnthusiast » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 pm

I may need to clarify that this would not be an accreditation camp, but rather, an opportunity to receive training on the exercises you need to perfect in order to succeed at an accrediation camp.
SkiEnthusiast

Return to PMTS Camps, Find a PMTS Instructor and Related Links