Christmas week in Summit County

Tell about your PMTS camp experience. Find out how to sign up for a camp.

Christmas week in Summit County

Postby Arkady » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 am

I am going to be in Summit County with a group of family and friends for Christmas week this year (December 21-27). I know that it is not the best of times, but that is the only chance for our get-together. I got a season bonus pass to A-Basin, so I plan to be mostly there and also spend few extra days at other Vail resorts (Keystone, Breck, Vail).

Does anyone know of a way to get at least a couple of hours of PMTS instruction at that time? I was at a blue camp last year at A-basin and it was great. I cannot make any camps this year, and my home is in Minnesota, so most of my skiing will be in the Midwest. I hope to return to A-bain at least once more, but that should be close to the end of the season.
Arkady

Re: Christmas week in Summit County

Postby Mikey B » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:40 pm

Arkady,

I am almost sure you will be able to find someone inthe area that is willing and able to give you one or more PMTS lessons. Simply check WWW.PMTS.ORG for a listing of instructors in the area, or give Harb Ski Systems a call (303-567-0679), and they will be able to direct you to someone who is available. Don't wait any longer; as you said it is a busy time.

Good Luck!

Mike
Mikey B

Postby Mikey B » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Arkady

A correction...the list of accredited instructors can be found at WWW.HARBSKISYSTEMS.COM

Mike
Mikey B

Postby Arkady » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Thanks! I started inquiries. :D
Arkady

Return to PMTS Camps, Find a PMTS Instructor and Related Links