Big Sky Camp - March 2008

Tell about your PMTS camp experience. Find out how to sign up for a camp.

Big Sky Camp - March 2008

Postby DVLocal » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:53 pm

Just made reservations - do you want to split a room in Huntley Lodge - $120 or so verses $180 solo.

Also I will be driving up from Salt Lake City and could take someone with me. I am planning to ski a day at Grande Targhee and get there Sunday eve.

Who else is going?

Colin Gilboy
DVLocal

Postby A.L.E » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:29 pm

Will be travelling from Oz to attend the Montana camp, arriving Saturday. I'm booked into the Huntley for 2 weeks.

Currently trying to talk a friend into coming along so I won't be looking for a share.

Look forward to meeting you Colin.

Ian
A.L.E

Re: Big Sky Camp - March 2008

Postby fisherskionsnow » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:36 pm

DVLocal wrote:Just made reservations - do you want to split a room in Huntley Lodge - $120 or so verses $180 solo.

Also I will be driving up from Salt Lake City and could take someone with me. I am planning to ski a day at Grande Targhee and get there Sunday eve.

Who else is going?

Colin Gilboy

I plan on attending The Big Sky all Mountain clinic in March.
Looking for someone to share room at Huntley Lodge or share a condo.
I live in Shepherd, Montana. Not certain on the date I will drive up to Big Sky. Either the 2nd or 3rd.
Kenneth j. Fisher
fisherskionsnow

Re: Big Sky Camp - March 2008

Postby A.L.E » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:04 am

I'm starting to count the days now until I depart Sydney for Montana. It's the middle of summer here in OZ and I haven't skied since April last year. :x As you can imagine I have a serious case of snow depridation. The camp was at first going to be the highlight but after 9 months with no snow forgive me if I say it will just be a bonus.

So can someone tell me how many are likely to be on the camp....I see it is now fully booked.
Also, who are the coaches likely to be, I've met and had instruction from PMTS instructors Bob Hintermiester, Max Sherwood, Peter Stone and Scott Burns, all great skiers and coaches.

Looks like I have secured a second week away from work and will be in Big Sky until the 14th, so if anyone is still around I'll be looking for ski buddies.
A.L.E

Return to PMTS Camps, Find a PMTS Instructor and Related Links