It's the first day of summer.....

Tell about your PMTS camp experience. Find out how to sign up for a camp.

It's the first day of summer.....

Postby tigernbr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 pm

I'm trying to occupy my time with other outdoor activities but my thoughts keep drifting back to skiing. The forum is usually dead this time of year but I thought I'd throw out a question and see if anyone responds. I'll be attending the Blue/Dark Blue camp in December. Is anyone else attending a camp this season and if so, which one?
tigernbr

Re: It's the first day of summer.....

Postby dtrick924 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 am

I missed out on camp registration this year. I was looking for the green/blue camp at Granby but didn't see it listed on the Harb website. I might try one of the camps or a private at Welch Mountain in MN. Last winter I took 3 privates at Alpine Meadows with Walter Edberg. He's a black level PMTS instructor and I highly recommend him to anyone in the Lake Tahoe area.
dtrick924

Re: It's the first day of summer.....

Postby tigernbr » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:13 am

Harald, et. al had to switch the green/blue camp normally held at Granby to a blue/dark blue camp at A-Basin. Granby is up for sale and HSS could not guarantee that the new owner(s) would allow the green/blue camp to be held there. It was a chance they could not take so it will be held at A-Basin this season instead.
tigernbr

Return to PMTS Camps, Find a PMTS Instructor and Related Links