Gathering skiers gather no moss

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

Gathering skiers gather no moss

Postby Heyoka » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:07 am

Ps"A,

You are all invited to the annual "Gathering of the Bears" in Utah, February 4 to the 7th, in Park City.

The Gathering of the Bears started in 1999, when just 3 Bears showed up. The Gathering has no allegance, no affiliation to anything or anyone. Because if it did, that wouldn't be cool. I know I'd never be a member of any club that'd have me. :wink: "We" (I'm a Gathering Bear -- I was at the 2nd and 4th Gatherings) just like to meet once a year and make turns together.

Please join us. It promises to be a rockin good time for all.

For more details, click here:
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=27105
Heyoka

bump

Postby Heyoka » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:03 pm

Heyoka

bump

Postby Heyoka » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:17 am

The Gathering is looking good. Over 40 skiers now, who have committed to Friday at Snowbasin.

It's gonna be bitchin.
Heyoka

wow

Postby Heyoka » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:05 am

So I woke up and figured out I'm going to be smack dab in the middle of true blue; Gang Leaders, Gang members and Gang affiliates. Good thing "anyone" is invited -- it says so right on their website. Otherwise there's no way I'd get in to this shindig. I saved the invitation with "anyone" on it, just in case someone tries to "ban" me. Been there, done that. Didn't get a t-shirt.

I started to panic, wonder what I had done. Told myself to clam down (that's twice now), examined the situation:

I wondered if "anyone" will have a white turtle neck? What about some of those Red white and blue sunglasses? I'd kinda like to have some of them.

I've always wanted to know who had the biggest...PSIA pin. That'd be cool to finally know.

Hey wait a minute. We're all going to make 5 turns, then stop. Isn't that what ski instructors do? I dunno....

Then I figured out that at least I'll be well represented, case something goes sideways. Powdigger and Associates are coming, which made me feel a whole lot better. Never go to Utah without an attorney. jbotti is coming, Colin will be there. Tryin to get Keelty to show up. PMTS cats will be there, bitchin.

Hey this might not be too bad.

Guess I better start getting in shape now, work on those "dynamic wedge turns".
Ski like Hell, go to Heaven
Heyoka

Return to Posse