SUGARLOAF - March 2018

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

SUGARLOAF - March 2018

Postby DougD » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:09 am

Michael & I will be skiing the 'loaf March 4-10. Would love to meet & ski with other NE skiers interested in PMTS.

If you haven't skied Sugarloaf, it's the best skier's mountain east of CO. Two lift rides access 2,400vf of continuous runs that range from wide easy greens to groomed cruisers to steeps, bumps and trees. Whatever terrain you're looking for, Sugarloaf has massive amounts of it.
DougD

Re: SUGARLOAF - March 2018

Postby meput » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 pm

This is my home mountain and would love to meet up and make some turns, BUT......

I will be returning from Mogul Camp on Sunday. Monday may be able to make it to the ‘loaf (live an hour and a half away) if not too tired from trip back from Colorado. Have to work on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Maybe can get there on Friday, but have a trip back to Colorado on Saturday. When not conflicted with trips elsewhere, I am normally at the ‘loaf on Mondays and Fridays.

You have picked a great mountain for a ski trip in the east. Lots of terrain, tons of variety, ski onto the lifts on weekdays, good vibe. A real skiers mountain. Sugarloaf is at its season prime in March.

I will PM you, closer to the time, to exchange contact information. Hope to connect for at least one day.

Think snow,

Jim
Walk to run. Tip to turn.
meput

Re: SUGARLOAF - March 2018

Postby DougD » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 am

Jim, if I weren't 5.5 hours away, Sugarloaf would be my home mountain too. I'm jealous!

Sounds like you've got a busy schedule around our dates, but let's meet up if you can.
DougD

Return to Posse