2013/2014 Northeast PMTS Meetup

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

2013/2014 Northeast PMTS Meetup

Postby dan.boisvert » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

-----------------------------------

When: March 8-10, 2014
Where: Sugarloaf & Saddleback, ME
Who's Invited: Forum posters, lurkers, spouses, kids, friends, dogs, goldfish. Everybody's friendly and this is a social thing--all are welcome!
Admission Fee: $0

Lodging info:

We have the inside track on lodging this year, with forum user meput having a place on-mountain at Sugarloaf. He's willing to host some people, so contact him if you're interested. Alternately, we have:

Spillover Motel
8258 Carrabassett Rd
Coplin, ME 04982
(207) 246-6571

I stayed there several years ago, and the rooms were bigger and cleaner than those in many hotels I've stayed in. Nice people and reasonable prices, too!

------------------------------------

Hi folks,

I know I usually post this earlier, but it's time to put up the info for this year's Northeast meetup. The plan this year is Sugarloaf for the weekend of March 8-9, and Saddleback on Monday the 10th. We've got a treat this year in that Jim (meput) is local, so somebody will actually know his way around. :D

Please post up if you plan to attend so we can exchange contact info and make sure we find everybody. Due to other obligations and distractions, this may be the last one of these I organize, so come this year and meet people!

See you all soon,

Dan
dan.boisvert

Re: 2013/2014 Northeast PMTS Meetup

Postby ToddW » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:45 pm

This meetup weekend is always lots of fun. I encourage everyone to attend. I've been to the last 4 years' events and would attend this one too ... except that I'm skiing with Harald in Colorado on March 7 and can't get to Maine by the next morning. I hate to lose my perfect attendance pin, but it's for a good cause :wink:
ToddW

Postby ilh » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I really enjoyed last year, but I am not going to be able to make it this year. I hope you all have a good time!

--Lee
ilh

Postby meput » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Todd and Lee,

Sorry that you can not attend this years version of the northeast round-up. We will miss you both.

Conditions were very nice today on the 'loaf. Expecting great conditions for the round-up.

All the rest of you NE PMTS skiers come on up to Sugarloaf next weekend and join us. See you then.
Walk to run. Tip to turn.
meput

Postby skijim13 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:17 am

Sorry my wife and I missed it, please send me a message next year when you have another meetup. My wife and I are always looking to ski with other Northeast PMTS skiers. We both ski at Blue Mountain ski area in PA, and have spent many days working just on PMTS (45 days) and hope to attend a camp next year.

Jim
skijim13

Return to Posse