If you're ever in Colorado...

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

If you're ever in Colorado...

Postby HighAngles » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 am

I'd love to ski with any other PMTS followers if you're ever in Colorado. I have season passes at Loveland and the Vail Resorts (A-basin, Breck, Keystone, Vail, BC).

I enjoy being able to get video and discuss the finer points of PMTS.
HighAngles

Re: If you're ever in Colorado...

Postby skimore » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am

Ditto for me. My season pass is good at Steamboat/Copper/Winter Park, so not the same as you HighAngles, but may-be we can find a compromise.

I can get $50 or $55 buddy passes with my season pass. Get in touch if you will be in the area or would like to meet some time.
skimore

Postby tanman » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi
Anyone going to be skiing in the early season Dec 6-10th??. i am looking for some PMTS ski buddies.
tanman

Postby robert5 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I ski Loveland and Eldora.

Robert
robert5

Postby tanman » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Cool, I will ski Loveland a couple of days too..maybe we can hook up if you wanna do some turns.

Jeff
tanman

Postby HighAngles » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Well guys please just PM me and I'll be able to get back to you quicker. Unfortunately this part of the forum doesn't get much traffic so posts can be missed.

I'm usually at the VR mountains mid-week (Breck, Vail, A-basin) and Loveland on the weekends. Though if there's really good snow I'll usually still hit LL.

Getting the PMTS movements ingrained in my skiing has been a real challenge since I still want to free ski a lot and that lets the old movements back in again. I know it will take longer, but slowly but surely some of the PMTS stuff is sinking in. :mrgreen:
HighAngles

Return to Posse