Public thanks to SCSA

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

Public thanks to SCSA

Postby ssh » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:07 pm

We had a great day today bombing around the Beav for the EpicSki Let's Go Colorado 2.5 event (wait for it!). Shortly after our warm up runs, we dropped into Golden Eagle and I hear, "Hey, Steve!" as SCSA drops into the bumps. We had met for the first time yesterday at Snowmass when we bumped into each other at lunch, and later on terrain off the Cirque. Today, we skied most of the day together (until I unfortunately lost him while getting some tired skiers down to the base at the end of the day), and Paul was kind enough to make suggestions and lead our group for much of the day.

We had a great day together, dropping into bump runs, ripping cruisers, finding some small stashes of soft in the trees, and getting to know a group of about 12 or so.

Thanks, SCSA. I enjoyed it. I trust you did, as well, and that I didn't slow you down too very much.

We'll do it again sometime, ok? Thanks, again.
...addicted, passionate skier just seeking truth...and more fun on snow, of course!
ssh

rapprochement(sp?)

Postby midwif » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:00 pm

Feel the love.
Coexistence is possible.
Way to go SSH and SCSA.
midwif

Postby Mac » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:55 pm

Say SCSA,

Hobbit and I were thinking of skiing the Beav possibly on Saturday, Feb 10th along with a couple of other flatlanders to avoid some of the crowds, so if you want to meet up, let me know. I'll also be skiing Loveland with Billy Dee on Thursday Feb. 8th, Friday who knows where, and probably WP on Sunday.

Mac
Mac

Return to Posse