Wow check out the amount of pivoting!!! Not!!!

Wow check out the amount of pivoting!!! Not!!!

Postby h.harb » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Even in GS pivoting is gone, "except" when out of control, on a bad line or where there is a huge rut that everyone else has screwed up on it. Here Ligety after the 3rd turn, jumps and turns in the air, to avoid the rut that threw all the others low and wide. The rest is pure PMTS release and engagement, hey where's the extension up on the uphill ski???? Where is the hip moving forward move that all the coaches keep telling their kids????

Can I gloat, yes, thank you, I was right and I'm gloating. The USSA coaches, USSA coaches association, and PSIA have been holding skiers back for years telling them to do the wrong stuff, and are still doing it. They still don't recognize what is actually happening. But not PMTS followers, you are still 10 years ahead of the rest. Maybe more!!!!

OK, how stupid do the pivoting promoters look now. It's really dangerous to put all your rotary and pivoting eggs in the same basket because you end up looking like a total Ass when everyone else starts to see what PMTS has been saying for years. Thank you Fastman and Epic Forum, for helping yourselves become firmly planted into the "Ass" family, with first names like, Lard, Dumb, Stupid, Lazy and Stubborn.
h.harb

Return to Racing