Lodging For A-Basin camps.

Lodging For A-Basin camps.

Postby h.harb » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Check the Keystone Lodge for specials. We were told around $125 per night. You might get a deal if you mention you are part of Harb Ski Systems camps.

Latest updates for Lodging at Keystone Lodge, which is really nice, the premier lodge there, $103 mid week and $117 on weekends. Good luck!
h.harb

Re: Lodging For A-Basin camps.

Postby arothafel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Here's another resource. Try Vacation Rental By Owner http://vrbo.com

You can contact the owners through their website and see if you can get a condo at your own rate. Here's what I placed on their comments section:

"One adult non-smoker, looking for studio for this time frame 12-08 thru 12-17. (one weekend)
Want to pay $500. Wifi required. I realize it's below rate - but at least it's rented!
Will pay in advance. Please let me know if interested -- Art"

I sent it to about 25 different studios all available during those dates. I've received 3 affirmative responses so far. Two were at Gateway Mountain Lodge which is right at Keystone. I booked it!

It's worth a try to "name your own price!" ... especially if it's before the Christmas holiday.

Good Luck
arothafel

Re: Lodging For A-Basin camps.

Postby emakarios » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 am

I have rented three different condos through VRBO in the area; a one bedroom studio in Dillon Valley East last year for the Super Blue Camp, a two bedroom condo in Dillon Valley East late March last year and a three bedroom condo in Silverthorne(just north of I-70 at the exit) for the Super Blue Camp this coming Jan, 2011. There are good deals to be found on this website; four of us are staying in a three bedroom, three bath condo for eight nights for $1,200, including cleaning and taxes. that is $300/person, less than $40/night. And we have a nice kitchen and living area too!
emakarios

Return to Harb Ski Camp Information 2010-2011