FS: Stockli Laser SC 168cm w Marker MRR On A Floating Plate

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

FS: Stockli Laser SC 168cm w Marker MRR On A Floating Plate

Postby bruceacim » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:24 pm

hey, kidz...

Stockli Laser/Race SC 168cm ('01-'02) w Marker MRR On A Floating Plate...$450+shipping.

off the top of my head, i recall the dimensions to be 106/62/92 w a radius of 13m...binding set for a 321mm sole plate.

i tune all my own racing skis (1 dz currently)...none of them have ever been stone ground. all have 100% fluoro. all edges maintained to factory specs.

lots of metal on the edges, very minor top sheet scrapes, chips & scratches. bases are excellent!

for those who are into color coordinating their skis...flat grey ski & hot red binding!!

if you need a pix, email me at: bruceacim@gmail.com

thnx
bruceacim

Stockli's Still Available For Christmas!!...

Postby bruceacim » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:47 pm

howdy, kidz,

don't forget that very special skiier in your family who has been buggin' you for some excellent all mt carvin' machines.:D

i can get these out to santa for christmas delivery...

...remember how much it means to you to see the excitement in that special skiier's eyes when they see that unmistakable shape of gift wrapped stockli's under the tree!!:P

merry christmas, boyz & gurlz,

bruce marks
what happened to spring!?!
size is as important as what you do with it...
rr tracks: 2 perfectly carved parallel lines disappearing out to the vanishing point!
bruceacim

Return to Gear