Boot Backpack

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Postby Icanski » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:17 pm

I have the big one, and it's bigger than I thought it would be. I hope I can carry it on. It really holds a lot. It's all zippers everywhere. No velcro.
I think the trick would be to not lad up the center part so it collapses a bit. The boot parts would all be the same dimensions, I would think.
Icanski
Icanski

Postby jbotti » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:22 am

I agree, you should be able to collapse the bag some to make sure it will fit. If you pack it full up, I think you may end up having a problem. I do like the big one better, but fitting in the overhead compart is essential. Let me know how it works after you carry it on a plane. JB.
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Postby jbotti » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:22 am

I agree, you should be able to collapse the bag some to make sure it will fit. If you pack it full up, I think you may end up having a problem. I do like the big one better, but fitting in the overhead compart is essential. Let me know how it works after you carry it on a plane. JB.
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Postby dewdman42 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:30 pm

I just bought the middle one. I thought about the big one..but carrying on a plane is more important to me than having the ultimate carry everything I need for a day pack. I talked with the owner of the company on the phone and he strongly reccomended the medium one for plane use as opposed to the large one. But I will just barely have room for boots, helmet, gloves, goggles, other assorted small items, maybe ski socks, power bar. Probably not room for any other ski clothes like jacket or pants.which the larger bag might accomodate. That's about what i need. In my case they also had the smaller of the two bags at a local shop so I went over and bought it there. Its going on the plane with me Saturday so we'll see how it goes.
dewdman42

Previous

Return to Gear