Intuition Pro Tongue liners

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Intuition Pro Tongue liners

Postby Robert0325 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:00 am

I want to buy some Intuition Pro tongue liners but it seems virtually impossible to get them in the UK so I would have to import from the US which is very expensive.
In the UK it is possible to get the Intuition Pro Wrap. It appears to be made of similar materials and claims to be of similar stiffness to the Pro Tongue, accepting of course it’s a wrap around instead of a tongue with lace up. Is it worth me considering or is there an issue with them for PMTS skiers?
Robert0325

Re: Intuition Pro Tongue liners

Postby jbotti » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:34 am

I have not skied the Pro Wrap but I will say that there are only 2-3 Intuition liners that HSS carries and its for a reason. None of them are wrap liners. Why don't you contact HSS. They sell them. I cant imagine that the shipping will kill you on cost and they cost $200 before shipping.
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Postby Marc » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:29 am

I bought Intuition Plug Race from https://www.doni-shop.com/de/wintersport/innenschuhe.
Marc

Postby Robert0325 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 am

jbotti wrote:I have not skied the Pro Wrap but I will say that there are only 2-3 Intuition liners that HSS carries and its for a reason. None of them are wrap liners. Why don't you contact HSS. They sell them. I cant imagine that the shipping will kill you on cost and they cost $200 before shipping.

I see your point jbotti. Thanks for the advice. I've just emailed HSS to see how they can help.

Marc wrote:I bought Intuition Plug Race from https://www.doni-shop.com/de/wintersport/innenschuhe.

Hi Marc, yes I looked there but they don't deliver to the UK.
Where did you have yours delivered to?
Robert
Robert0325

Postby Marc » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:42 pm

I sent them an email saying that as we don't have any distributor in Sweden, Intuition in Calgary suggested I look with other distributors in EU.
Marc

Return to Gear