Blossom Crosswind

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Blossom Crosswind

Postby GHagen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:58 pm

I took the bait and bought the Blossom White Outs. If anyone wants a Head ISL 165, Movement jam 172, Icelantic Shaman 172, Head IslRd 165, contact me as these other skis are in my Quiver and un used now. Have 60 days on the White Outs and desire no other ski. Short turn, powder, bumps Doesn't matter. I am so impressed with the White Outs that I am curious with the Blossom Crosswinds? Any one tried them?
GHagen

Re: Blossom Crosswind

Postby GHagen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:09 am

I have decided to hang on to my old skis for the specialty day(deep powder, ice, rocks,thin snow) so not selling. The Blossom White Outs are great. The Crosswinds are 85mm under foot but Hard to find. Would be nice to get a review on how they ski.
GHagen

Re: Blossom Crosswind

Postby HeluvaSkier » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:27 am

GHagen wrote:The Crosswinds are 85mm under foot but Hard to find. Would be nice to get a review on how they ski.

If I had to guess, I would say they will be close to how the Monster 88 skis (basically an identical shape, but 3mm narrower), but probably a bit more damp... perhaps a touch more 'edgy' feeling. It is a ski that I will add to my quiver in the future... Perhaps next season.
Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.

www.youtube.com/c/heluvaskier
HeluvaSkier

Return to Gear