What to do to get a proper PMTS aligned Fischer ski boot

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Re: What to do to get a proper PMTS aligned Fischer ski boot

Postby Ken » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm

What about "brother" brands from the same owner? Lange RS130 and Rossi Hero World Cup SI 130 look like they come out of the same molds. Both are made by Groupe Rossignol. Tecnica Group has the Tecnica R9.3 130 and Nordica Doberman WC 130, again look like they come from the same molds. I'm not sure about Amer Sports' Atomic and Salomon boots.
Rooster today
Feather duster tomorrow

VIDEO OF NOT ME
Ken

Postby chris719 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:42 pm

I don't know about the most current models, but the Atomic RT CS and RT Ti race boots a couple years ago were basically Nordica Dobermann clones, so they should be fine as far as geometry.
chris719

Postby Basil j » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:39 am

My understanding is that the Lange and Rossi race molds are identical. I have been told by many ski shop 's that they come off the same assembly line.My daughter raced in a Lange boot last year, she went with a stiffer flex Rossi this year, same size and the fit was identical.She loves her Rossi's. I placed the boots side by side and their construction is identical. Rossi's often sell for less money than Langes so if Langes fit you well, don'y hesitate to try a Rossi boot.I do not know if there is any difference in materials used to construct the two boots.
Basil j

Postby HeluvaSkier » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:42 am

Basil j wrote:My understanding is that the Lange and Rossi race molds are identical. ...I do not know if there is any difference in materials used to construct the two boots.

Same boots.
Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.

www.youtube.com/c/heluvaskier
HeluvaSkier

Previous

Return to Gear