Mount point on Movement Jams

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Mount point on Movement Jams

Postby Jjmdane » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:05 am

I bought SkiColorado's 182 Jams and skied them with boot line on the ski line and then with the binding one notch forward. In spring type soft snow I kind of liked the forward setting but on slick hard pack I could sometimes feel the tail wash out a bit. Having the tails go, even slightly, is not something that happens very much to me. I was curious what other Jam owners have experienced in terms on binding placement on these skis. The bindings are Head PRD 14 and the tune I have is very aggressive. Thanks.
Last edited by Jjmdane on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jjmdane

Re: Mount point on Movement Jams

Postby Skizoo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 am

Jjmdane wrote:I bought SkiColorado's Jams and skied them with boot line on the ski line and then with the binding one notch forward. In spring type soft snow I kind of liked the forward setting but on slick hard pack I could sometimes feel the tail wash out a bit. Having the tails go, even slightly, is not something that happens very much to me. I was curious what other Jam owners have experienced in terms on binding placement on these skis. The bindings are Head PRD 14 and the tune I have is very aggressive. Thanks.

I ski the Jams frequently and have never moved them FWD - I have the PRD 12. To me it skis great right there, never felt a need to move it. I'm on the 174's
Skizoo

Return to Gear