FS: Movement Jam

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

FS: Movement Jam

Postby SkiColorado » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

I have a gently used pair of the one and only Movement Jam's for sale in a 182. They were purchased from HH in November 2011. Used approximately 20 times in Colorado. Awesome ski! They have the Head PRD 12's and if you have a pair of PRD's, I would prefer to keep the bindings (with the Power Rail they easily slide on and off).

For those not familiar with the Movement Jams, Harald is a big fan. You can do a search on the forum but here are a couple of his comments: "I'm very excited about this ski, it's as good as a Shamon in powder and much better on piste. I can lay down GS; close to even slalom arcs with my hip to the snow with this product. It's the best wide ski over 182cm I've skied yet." "The tip width is not a disadvantage on hard or soft snow. It's amazing how well it carves, almost like a Super Shape."

If interested feel free to send an email to: douganderson7@comcast.net. Will send pictures or I live on the west side of Denver (approximately 20 minutes from Dumont) and you can come take a look.
SkiColorado

Re: FS: Movement Jam

Postby Skizoo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Damn, can you shrink those down to a 174?
Skizoo

Return to Gear