Anyone skied the Outland 87's?

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Re: Anyone skied the Outland 87's?

Postby jbotti » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:36 pm

This is why we pay no attention to non PMTS reviewers, see the video below. I will refrain from any comments on his skiing other than to say he is not using any PMTS movements. So how can he tell us anything about this ski since we ski it completely different than he does.

This should end any more BS about how so and so likes a particular ski. We should all do what I do, listen to Harald, Diana, Chris, Jay and Max and that's about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZjxrHIYpw4
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Re: Anyone skied the Outland 87's?

Postby Basil j » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Skiasaurus Rex wrote:How's he doing on the Brahma??? I haven't seen one in the flesh yet. But after reading diverse, enthusiastic reviews from everyone from Keelty and Hogan to dawgcatching and all the magazines, I'd be shocked if it wasn't a capable all arounder. Does your boy like it on the local slopes??

He likes it but I think the honeymoon is starting to end. Brahama has 2 layers of metal and is as stiff as the Bonafide in a slightly narrower lay up. He was complaining about how much work they are in the bumps the other day. They are beefy for sure, and not something I would even entertain. He does like them on the groomed, better than the Bonafides though. I won't even take out my motives unless there is at least 6" of fresh. No need.
Basil j

Previous

Return to Gear