Head WorldCup M103 Boots

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Head WorldCup M103 Boots

Postby Narrowfeet » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:07 pm

I am considering buying a pair. I would appreciate any insights into the boots. How do they compare in stiffness to a Dobie 130?
Narrowfeet

Postby Narrowfeet » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:11 pm

Contrary to my name, my feet are fairly wide. I was refering to my skiing stance when I decided on narrowfeet.
Narrowfeet

Postby Mac » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:30 pm

I have a pair of the M103's and they are the best boots I've ever owned, hands down. I have about a C width foot, almost a D, pretty much and average foot width, if there is such a thing. They are a perfect fit for me. As far as the flex goes, I can't really comment on that, as I have never been in the Dobie's. I fact I can't really say too much about the flex of the M103's, either, although I've skied in them for two and one half seasons. Flex does not seem to even be an issue, I'm never aware of it, I always seem to be in the sweet spot, I'm never fighting for fore/aft balance, I just always seem to end up where I want to be. But just because they work for me, doesn't mean they will be right for you. I had a pair of Salomon XWave 10's before this, and I felt like I was constantly fighting to stay forward in those boots, although there are a lot of people out there that love that particular boot. I'm hoping that someone who knows a little more than I do about this jumps in here, I'd be interested to know how the flex does compare to other boots.
Mac

Return to Gear