Carver MA for Gepardi

Carver MA for Gepardi

Postby Gepardi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi Guys
For those with the time, I would really like some feedback to progress my carving and it will be gratefully received. Comments on what is useful to correct and work on at an early carver stage and possible drills to match my current ability perhaps would be especially useful.
I'm on Carver Pros on a slight incline - the black snow conditions are hard and abrassive! :wink:
My intention is to post a new vid in a month or so's time after having worked on some issues and then get the benefit of further feedback to hopefully further my progression. I have attended one PMTS camp: Hintertux 2011. I live in Finland (I have hunted down Tommi and have skied with him a couple of times and typical of him, he was very generous with his support and feedback) but otherwise I am on my own here, so your carver feedback is worth it weight in gold! Thanks!
I hope I get the embedded link to work here, otherwise I might be posting again earlier than I said I would! :D

Gepardi

Re: Carver MA for Gepardi

Postby Max_501 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:16 pm

More inside foot tipping. Flex to release, then tip like crazy.
Max_501

Re: Carver MA for Gepardi

Postby Gepardi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks, Max. It makes sense, I know this is basic but its really helpful having an expert's eye advise on what is best to focus on. Cheers!
Gepardi

Return to Movement Analysis and Video