The forum

PMTS Forum

The forum

Postby h.harb » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:42 pm

Thanks to Max501 we are up and running. The forum may be on its last legs. We may have to archive the posts that have high value to save them.
h.harb

Re: The forum

Postby dougtee » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:23 am

i know i am happy to make an annual financial contribution to keeping this up and running whatever that means. its an exceptional resource.
dougtee

Postby alpinebaseline » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:01 am

dougtee wrote:i know i am happy to make an annual financial contribution to keeping this up and running whatever that means. its an exceptional resource.

Me too! Glad to see it's back up and running :).
alpinebaseline

Postby meput » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:52 am

I am happy to see that the forum is back. I was concerned when it was not active over the past 4-5 days. Thank you to all that were responsible for re-activating it and those that keep it running in general. Harald, it is a great resource for the PMTS community and skiing knowledge in general. Please allow it to continue. Had a good day skiing today and now happy the forum and PMTS.org is back. Thank you!
Walk to run. Tip to turn.
meput

Postby Jwthe2nd » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:00 pm

This forum is fantastic!!! Harald has been so generous to share his vast experience and knowledge for which we are all so thankful. Please keep this forum going.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Jwthe2nd

Postby spinbackwards » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:15 am

Jwthe2nd wrote:This forum is fantastic!!! Harald has been so generous to share his vast experience and knowledge for which we are all so thankful. Please keep this forum going.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

+1
I'm grateful for the work everyone has done/is doing here. I've scored two pair of legit skis (Blossom White Out's, e-Original) from lurking here.

I get it, there's not many of us. But dig this. Saturday at the Beav I saw a guy way younger than me with HSS stickers on his boots. When we talked it sounded like he was mainly a boot fitting customer. But still. So maybe there's more of us than we think? Maybe we're not the last of our kind??

Here's to hoping this carries on for many moons,
spinbackwards

Postby A.L.E » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:51 am

Does this mean anything real, 50 users online as I type?
Interesting numbers anyway.

"In total there are 50 users online :: 2 registered, 1 hidden and 47 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 208 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:06 am"
A.L.E

Postby milenko » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:58 am

I'd also be willing to contribute towards keeping the forum alive. It's a great resource, not as active as it used to be, but nevertheless there are so many posts on here that are pure gold. It would be a shame if it was lost.
milenko

Postby h.harb » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:33 pm

Thank you.
h.harb

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System