Kraut

PMTS Forum

Postby Guest » Fri May 06, 2005 2:09 am

RadRab wrote:Its amazing. Its 2005, there are shaped skis everywhere, but everyone except WC racers and aspiring WC racers; the relatively few PMTSers (who succeed at emulating the same basic WC movements because of HH's distillation of them); AND EXCEPT THE FEW NON-PMTSERS WHO ARE TRYING TO SKI TECHNICALLY, EVEN IF THEY DON'T SUCCEED NEARLY AS WELL BECAUSE THEY ARE USING THE SAME INFERIOR CARVING THAT I USED 35 YRS AGO - AND AFTER ONE YR OF PMTS I CAN DEFINATELY TELL; are all skiing like a bunch of idiots!

Where any of you fit in (of course within the exceptions :roll: ) is irrelevent to the unfortunate truth of this...

RedRab:
It?s neither original nor fun anymore. Just tiring.
Might be good for your ego and/or PMTS.
Good luck with your non-idiotic skiing.
Remember: no war.
All skiers should be a big family.
Bye.

Ivan (is the) Checkracer

Postby RadRab » Fri May 06, 2005 4:48 am

Bs"D

SCSA, huh, idiot is clearly "worse" than 97% of all chat room hall of shame entries. :wink:

Come on everyone, group hug. :D
RadRab

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 06, 2005 6:56 am

Rad,
Oh I know. I'm just goofing on ya.

He/she/its. They're kinda sensitive. :lol:
*SCSA

Postby RadRab » Fri May 06, 2005 8:02 am

Bs"D
Of course, I was also goofing. I just wanted to use the fully inducted "97%".

But, yeah I'm sensitive. How come nobody commented on my story of Anne Marie Proll? :cry:
I also got in trouble with the Austrian coach when I gave into the ladies requests and shared my candy with them.
"Boy American, you maybe have some more those rum chocolates for us girls - coach no see?"

By the way, when I went into the orthopedic surgeon at the base of Cervina to have my broken arm set, I found no one at the reception. I called out: "Hello, anybody here, doctor porfefori"
After another call or two, all of a sudden, like right out of a movie, I could see through the slightly openned door to the examination room the nurse/receptionist coming out of a back closet or something with the doctor. She rearranged her skirt, buttoned her blouse, and came out to greet me.
Yes indeed, it was the seventies in Italy.
(I was a little nervous about this guys set, but it worked out.)
RadRab

Postby Guest » Sat May 07, 2005 3:28 pm

RadRab wrote:But, yeah I'm sensitive. How come nobody commented on my story of Anne Marie Proll? :cry:

Hey, now absolutely sincerely, it was great. I just forgot to tell you that.
Annemarie was a natural - and still is.
Very nice story. Much better than... (you know what)

Ivan (is the) Checkracer

Postby RadRab » Sat May 07, 2005 4:00 pm

Bs"D

Ok Ivan, thanks for circling back. :)
RadRab

Previous

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System