Great New Years message from PMTS Skier.

PMTS Forum

Great New Years message from PMTS Skier.

Postby h.harb » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 am

Harald, Diana,

Happy New Year! I wish you a prosperous, snowy, and successful 2018!

Looking back at over seven years since my first camp in November of 2010 and reflecting on what I learned, I realize that you opened a whole new world for me. Even though skiing is a big part of it, it is much, much more than just skiing. You shared with me (as you share with every one of your students) the incredible depth of knowledge, you gave me abundant “food for thought”, you taught me how to look at skiing in an entirely new way. Moreover, through these years, skiing kept me motivated to exercise and keep healthy way of life. The path towards better skiing, exploration of everything that skiing requires, was a great learning experience and was very rewarding on its own – the path that can easily take a lifetime.

I feel blessed to be a part of the PMTS community, and hope to ski with you again in not so distant future!

Best regards, also from Nikita,
h.harb

Re: Great New Years message from PMTS Skier.

Postby noobSkier » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Although I haven't (yet!) met you or Diana in person, this message very much mirrors my experience. Through your videos and literature, I am beginning to achieve levels of skiing enjoyment that I didn't know were possible. I don't ski for the sake of skiing, I ski to improve every day; PMTS is what lets me do that. Lets all take a moment to appreciate the fact that pmts is the SINGULAR AND ONLY path to expert skiing thats available to the average person. Thank you, Harald and Diana for your dedication to us; the skiing enthusiasts.
noobSkier

Postby Vailsteve » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Well said Noobskier. I have met Harald and Diana and they ARE phenomenal people. Professional, knowledgeable , dedicated...and accessible!!

And Nikita...come back to Vail! It as fun skiing with you. Snow is not good yet but we’ll get there...

Vailsteve.
Vailsteve

Postby Jeet » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:52 am

Skiing has changed me for the better too...

1.I used to be a smoker 3 years ago - now stopped

2. Keeping fit for skiing means regular visits to the gym

3. For gym work to pay off I am eating healthier, whole foods, non processed, organic foods

4. In my last trip to Hintetux I was missing core strength - spent the last 8 months working on this and continue to work on this.

Cannot thank you Harald and Diana enough. Skiing changed me for the better. Sorry, PMTS skiing has changed me for the better. I would not be skiing today if I only knew of the TTS system.

Jeet
Jeet

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System