Looking for piggyslayer and John Mason

PMTS Forum

Looking for piggyslayer and John Mason

Postby g.cassara » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:58 am

Hey guys,
Gary here....what a great adventure at the Big Sky Camp...blue skies, lots of sun and lots of rocks....my skis needed liposuction when I got home!

Harold, Diana, Rich, Maria, and our smiling shadow Colleen were great to work with. So much knowledge and skill in this group.

I've got pictures of the mountain if you want to email me with your email address.

My email is gary.cassara@ushcp.com

The counter exercises our group worked on, pole planting timing, LTE knee rolled out to create steeper angles along with counter worked great, no, better than great on hardback. If I can just make it all happen in the bumps for each turn....

Montana is beautiful, seeming untouched...would I go back to Big Sky, yep but only when the snow is falling!
g.cassara

Postby piggyslayer » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:17 pm

My contact e-mail in on the way.
I will include my pictures (few of them) when I get home.

yep but only when the snow is falling

I have still not finished fixing my skis.

Robert
Piggy Slayer
let the piggy breathe
piggyslayer

Big Sky - rocky mountains

Postby John Mason » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:51 am

yep - that was a bit rough on the skis

Off to Utah next week. Anyone want to play around Park City Mon-Wed send me a PM.

I've posted some pics and movies on the big sky post I started.

It was a great week. That pull the inside foot back finally sinking in to actually practiallity really made a difference in how the skis work on the steeps. I can't wait to try it more next week.

That, and I'll actually be seeking out some bump runs. Now if that isn't a difference! I figure 50 more runs down bumps and I'll get that quick edge change SP turn figured out. I do it now and then but not with consistency.

Even though it was sloppy my little bump run video from the last day was nice to see me using balance to flow down the bumps instead of being all tensed up to do it as in the past. Lots of work to do, but I have a foundation to improve upon now. And, I'm not intimidated by medium bumps. Big bumps, well I havn't tried them since the camp. I followed the heels of ski doc down a big bump bump run, but he didn't give me time to think. (that ought to tell a lot right there)

Fun fun camp. Bit rough on the skis since the snow cover was not huge.
John Mason

Postby milesb » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:28 am

I didn't see any videos?
YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH78E6wIKnq3Fg0eUf2MFng
milesb

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System