Instruction? Say what?

PMTS Forum

Instruction? Say what?

Postby *SCSA » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:33 am

The lid is coming off now.

I've seen skiers who are taking lessons from "others". You know who you are.

Their turns are terrible. These skiers aren't prepared for making turns in all mountain conditions. It's your fault. You he/she/its are lousy instructors -- on your best day.

You skiers, are throwing your money away. If you're not paying for the lessons, well duh. You get what you pay for. But most important, you're not learning and you're wasting your time.

You have no plan for skiing and it shows. All you're doing, is risking yourself and others to injury. The best you can hope for is that you might -- just might -- get good at making the wrong turn. But only if you ski a lot.

I'm a little upset about this, can you tell?

1) Road runner
My Gawd I feel terrible for you. But in your pain, maybe others will learn. When I watched you ski, I could see an accident waiting to happen. If you had spent that time in PMTS, we'd be making turns tomorrow.

2) Montana militia chief (Mmc)
You have real ability and spirit. You ride up hills. You would rock, if you followed PMTS.

3) Private Ryan
One week with me, you'd be kicking arse.

Now I find out that Mmc has been given the boot? Mmc, come out here and ride with me, see my new Maverick. No one, gets booted from here. Matter of fact, rejects are us. HH, was rejected. That's why he started his own...Rusty are you ready?....thang.

PMTS is groovy. The people that "do it" are groovy. It's groovy. You he/she/its can keep wastin your time following, Oh my Gawd I finally get to use the phrase, "...a false prophet", as Barnes once said. Go right ahead.

But the real skiers, are here.

This is where it's at. Everything else, is wrong.
*SCSA

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:24 pm

Wow, now that's a new take on "How to win friends and influence people!"

Postby Rusty Guy » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:18 pm

SCSA I'm getting there!

You are very right. There are a lot of lousy lessons being taught by well intentioned folks.

I will remind you of your recent post that both PMTS and PSIA have folks making good turns and folks making lousy turns.

To "guest".......to know SCSA is to love the guy. He just kinda grows on you. I have said it before that no one has more "heart" than scuzzah.
Rusty Guy

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System