Rusty contiues to annoy..... On EPIC !

PMTS Forum

Postby *SCSA » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:11 pm

Hi Hack,

Thanks.

It asks for a registration -- yuck. Can you paste the text of the article into a post?
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:13 pm

Oops.
Post crossed. I meant this for Phil.

Rusty needs an atta boy! Rusty. Are you one of us now? :lol:
*SCSA

Postby Rusty Guy » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:07 pm

Hack,

Attaboy....fan those flames. Perhaps if you work hard enough at it you can stir up a little trouble! :roll:

Rick and Bud were a little annoyed at me because of my calling folks who poach lessons at resorts "pond scum". I've talked to Bud about the matter and resolved our differences.

Rick got a few facts wrong, however, that doesn't matter. I have did obtain my level III cert in three seasons , however that took place two years ago. I didn't correct him because his comments were said while he was still mad about a discussion we had via private message.

I am very, very careful to quote/attribute skiing ideas ideology to the right person. To some that seems like I have never had an original idea. To me......it seems like the "right" way to give credit where credit is due.

It's kind of along the lines of "intellectual property".

Now.....if you have any interest in being fair I think the whole thread includes a great deal of support for what I said. It may also lure the readers here into reading what Bob Barnes had to eventually say.

I just finished a reply to John Mason about our trying to ski together. Every year SCSA and I get together once or twice to have a few laughs and to just .....as he puts it skeee. Anytime you'd like to do so at either of the places I work or at Loveland shoot me a P.M. at epicski.

In the mean time if you want to get another round of controversy started I think you're barking up the wrong tree! Keep barking if you really want to.
Rusty Guy

Postby *SCSA » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:27 am

We're al just one big happy buncha...he/she/its. :lol: :D
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:30 am

Morning Rusty,

I'll be down at the Love Land a day or 2 in April for sure. If we can't make turns sooner, I'll be a date then.

Who knows? Maybe we can talk Mason into a spring trip. :!:
*SCSA

Postby Rusty Guy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:33 pm

Give me enough time and I'll take a day off. Come to WP/MJ and we'll ski bumps till something falls off.

I e-mailed John and put in an invite.
Rusty Guy

Postby *SCSA » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:35 am

Mountain Karma would not shine on me, if I drive past Vail while it's still open. :wink:

Hopefully, they'll be some bumps left at The Love Land when we meet. 8)
*SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System