Another two weeks for blue vs red pills.

PMTS Forum

Another two weeks for blue vs red pills.

Postby h.harb » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:13 pm

I don't remember, although I was a huge fan of the Matrix movie series, the last one wasn't very good. Whatever, it's about the pills. Which colored pill told the truth about the existence in the Matrix? I think it was the Red pill that did it. Whatever, from the Tech Camp and this week's camp, "Short Turns", there were a number of PSIA instructors in them, some level 3s in fact, full certs, that realized they took the right pill. Life will never be the same. Sometimes I feel bad for them. Reality can be very unsettling.

Some of them are thrilled of course and now they can do MA on everyone, "Demo Team, examiners, DCLs and on. My advice with this new power, be careful, the regular Blue pill PSIA instructor, can't see what you see. What you will become highly aware of, is how blind they actually are. Which makes their comments even more funny, for example, "He drank the PMTS Cool-aid"!!!! What actually happened is much more damaging, "You there, with PMTS education", can no longer be fooled.
h.harb

Re: Another two weeks for blue vs red pills.

Postby hyper_squirrel7 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:46 pm

The Matrix is great as long as you pretend the sequels don't exist :lol:
hyper_squirrel7

Postby skijim13 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:01 am

So true, once I started to learn PMTS my ablity to see good skiing greatly improved. I was working on updating files in the laptop on Sun and saw videos of myself skiing three years ago from a level 2 training week at Killington and my skiing was bad but back then it looked good to me and my training coach. However, the more I learn about PMTS the more I realize I know very little about skiing and have a long road ahead, which makes it a great challenge worth the effort.
skijim13

Postby CO_Steve » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:50 pm

I've got a couple of days at my new digs (Aspen/Snowmass) and I've yet to see anyone who shows any PMTS training. It's early.
On the other hand it appears you've got to make the call before you even get out of the car.

From the Snowmass parking garage

CO_Steve

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System