"Sia benedetto Harald Harb" (Harald Harb be blesse

PMTS Forum

"Sia benedetto Harald Harb" (Harald Harb be blesse

Postby Mr T 2 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:18 pm

Harald, this is Mr. T, but I want to report what a friend from Italy said about you after I convinced him to buy your books and practice on them.

Sono tornato da una settimana in val di fassa; mi sono portato il I libro di harald harb ed ho cercato di applicare la tecnica descritta: la definirei straordinaria per equilibrio ed eleganza; purtroppo i vecchi vizi sono duri a morire, per cui mi trovavo bene solo su pendii facili; direi che qualche curva mi ha dato moltissima soddisfazione, si trattera’ di migliorare (magari con il camp in austria tempo e € permettendo).....

Translation:
I just returned from a week skiing in Val di Fassa where I took Harald Harb's books and tried to apply his teaching and learn his technique. I would say it is extraordinary for equilibrium and elegance. Unfortunately,
my old defects are tough to die, and could only get it to work on green slopes, but here and there I managed to get some good turns and I experienced an immediate gratification. I will see if there is any way I can
organize myself to take his Hintertux camp in Austria.

Of course, it is difficult to reach the Italian crowd, most have only a little command of the English language, but this friend of mine, Giuseppe, from
Rome can read English well enough to work on your books. Now I suggested also the videos. The guy is excited. He called me at home at 11pm and I was asleep! He forgot about the different time zones.
Have you ever entertained the thought of having your books translated
in languages other then English? I know that it should be a publisher to
approach you to do that, but maybe having version in other languages to
sell over your site would not be so bad. I do not know, just asking. Another friend of mine wanted to do the same, but his English is too weak
to really use the book and the spoken English in the videos would be even more challenging.
Mr T 2

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System