Super steeps
No votes
Nice 5 star plus luxury hotels with view of slopes
No votes

Total votes : 7

Postby Chipi » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:00 pm

Ok jclayton
there my vote hope Mr T is happier :D
Actually all of the above 4 would have been appropiate!!
Chipi
Chipi

Postby BigE » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:50 am

I think you need to add percentages. There are many motivations.

I ski greens to learn new stuff and warm up. I ski greens and blues to ski with family, and have some fun. I ski blacks partly because they have not been skied out, and certainly because they are less crowded. They also tend to have fewer novices making unexpected moves. Only occasionally do I ski a black for the challenge. Usual Percentages: GR 20 BL 60 BK 20. The percentage of black is going up as my daughter gets better. Will soon be: GR 20 BL 40 BK 40.

I want to learn to do moguls to open up more black runs, not just the steep or narrow groomers.

I've never skied off-piste.
BigE

Postby Bluey » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:46 am

OK this is my last attempt at getting a better response to this poll....and it's not even my poll !!!.

Here's the deal......
This is how I see it........there are 84 registered users.....( I appreciate there will have been some attrition since last year ).... but as there have been only 7 votes in this poll so far to date, then that, in theory, leaves a potential........sorry for the delay....just had to get my calculator out to do the maths........77 more votes to come.

As this forum doesn't seem to consist of many PMTS instructor-types then this is a great poll to find out who the heck are we and what do we like doing most...... when skiing.......

I also appreciate the questions in the poll may not suit everyone but who really cares about such a minor point ie about the quality of the questions......life's too short to quibble over the little things..........here's a chance to have a bit of fun......and its free, no obligations and there are no right or wrong answers........

The poll takes about 30 seconds ( Max ) to do and if you're like me and you haven't done a poll before, don't fear...there aren't any technical bits etc....it was easy....just a few mouse clicks, so to speak, and its done.

BTW, Your post is entirely anonymous, so no one can tell what you voted for...in fact no one can tell who did and who did not vote.......

So....how about it?....anyone else prepared to have a go?

Bluey
Bluey

Postby Mr. T » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:11 am

Thank you Bluey for your support ! It does not seem like this poll worked too well. :(
Mr. T

Previous

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System