Use the Forum to learn more about PMTS

PMTS Forum

Use the Forum to learn more about PMTS

Postby skijim13 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 am

I have been studying PMTS for about 18 months, read each of the four books many times, and watched all of the videos many times. I have decided to start at the beginning of the forum and read and take notes I have only made it up to page 42 of the forum. So far I have collected 43 pages of notes, this information is very useful and can't be found in the books. I recommend anyone who is new to the forum should start reading some of the older posts. Anyone who would like a copy of the word document of what I have collected, please contact me and I would love to share it with you.
skijim13

Re: Use the Forum to learn more about PMTS

Postby jbotti » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:49 am

That is a comprehensive way to learn more. You can also use google to search the forum on a particular topic which is more of a rifle versus the shotgun approach. Virtually every question on all the essentials and additional necessary movements are discussed in depth on the forum. And pretty much all the nuances on these are covered as well. If you read the books, watch the videos and read the in-depth forum discussions your understanding and knowledge base will be substantial.

Here is the how to on using google search on the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3263
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Postby skijim13 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for the link I will be sure to use it
skijim13

Postby HighAngles » Thu May 01, 2014 4:47 pm

I've been working my way through the forum in reverse chrono order (that way any ideas that have already been superseded would be obvious as you continue to dig deeper into older threads). Another good idea is to read HH's blog from the very beginning (started in Feb. 2008).
HighAngles

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System