MAx_501 aren't you tired!!

PMTS Forum

MAx_501 aren't you tired!!

Postby h.harb » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:57 pm

I know I am tired of telling skiers that they should start with Expert Skier 1. Expert 1, will be 20 years old soon, and it's still the most valid approach for improving your skiing in the ski industry. I use it everyday.
And if you really want to improve don't just read it, do it. And don't start telling others how to ski until you can do it. Please!
h.harb

Re: MAx_501 aren't you tired!!

Postby h.harb » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Little hint, it's in the "Phantom Move", and Phantom Skiing, and then go to the Super Phantom.
h.harb

Postby KWayne » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:42 am

I was skiing yesterday and a PSIA Level2 critiqued me, asking why I was lifting my inside ski (Phantom Move). I told him I was pressuring my outside ski big toe edge. He said, "oh, great, that is good!" Hahaha. He can't even MA my skiing properly.

Happy Level Zero ski instructor
KWayne

Postby Basil j » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm

If I hear one more ski instructor tell me that I ski öld School and should learn to widen my stance and ski 60/40 on my weight distribution, you may be reading about me in the paper for assault. I came across this video the other day of Vreni Schneider and was real impressed with movements and her level of skiing, Funny thing is that when I watch the top slalom skiers today, the footwork style/movements are virtually the same. GS not so much, but my ability to MA is nowhere some of the regulars on this board. I could be way off, but I see her using phantom movements, CA and other basics taught in PMTS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-9qjcuo9M
Basil j

Postby Basil j » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm

If I hear one more ski instructor tell me that I ski öld School and should learn to widen my stance and ski 60/40 on my weight distribution, you may be reading about me in the paper for assault. I came across this video the other day of Vreni Schneider and was real impressed with movements and her level of skiing, Funny thing is that when I watch the top slalom skiers today, the footwork style/movements are virtually the same. GS not so much, but my ability to MA is nowhere some of the regulars on this board. I could be way off, but I see her using phantom movements, CA and other basics taught in PMTS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-9qjcuo9M
Basil j

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System