Jackson Hole anyone?

PMTS Forum

Jackson Hole anyone?

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:29 pm

There's a real good chance I can make it to Jackson Hole for gapicallooza, the annual epic gathering.

Can anyone from here (all 3 of us :wink: ) make it? It's the last weekend in January. I'll be pulling out of Eagle, might have an extra seat in the tourist trophy. There's still rooms left at the base for like 52 bucks a night, in the Hostel x.

I think it'll be fun. Hook up with some others, party and rip. I know I always ride up the chair at Vail or BC with those who are part of a crew that meets each year -- seems like a lot of fun to me!

So if anyone from here can make it, drop a post. I'll know for sure if I'm going by next week.

Happy turns!

"Be cool -- drive a small car"
8)
-- SCSA

Postby Little Devil » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:43 am

I wuold not come with you. You are going to bash PSIA and theorize about the sainthood of PMTS adept all the times. It gets boring after a while.
Little Devil

Postby -- SCSA » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:48 pm

Hey Devil,

You got the wrong guy.
I'm there to ski and hang out with some nice people.

Cheers,
-- SCSA

Postby Little Devil » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:45 am

Come on SCSA.. Maybe I secretely like you :oops:
Maybe I just misunderstood you... :roll:
Little Devil

Postby -- SCSA » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:42 pm

Hiya Devil,

I've always appreciated admiration -- no matter where it comes from!
So thanks for the kind words.

You be cool now Devil... 8)
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:32 am

Bump.

This is the Gathering. It's not website specific. It started on the web, but I think it's now much bigger than that, especially if you look at the RSVP list over at epic. 8)

Come on, come all. Just a Gathering of those who like to make turns.

I've heard JH rips and I can't wait to see for myself. I'll be making turns at JH/and/with the Gathering from Friday to Sunday. I'll be staying in between the lines, though. 8)

So I'll see ya in line first thing Friday morning :!:
-- SCSA

Time for some fun now...The Gathering

Postby -- SCSA » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:49 am

Hey now,

There's a bunch of people meeting up in Jackson Hole for 4 days of skiing. Come one, come all! It's called the Gathering and it's neato. It starts first tram Friday January 30th, and ends with the last tram Monday February 2nd. If you can make it, do it!
=====================

So I'm reading over on epic, that some woman (that's feeeeeeeeemale) is asking pinhed if he has a spare bed! Oh My Gawd! Asking pinhed if he has a spare bed is like asking if the sun is coming up tomorrow. It happens every day, just at different times. :P

===========

So gonzo says he's coming. I'll believe it when I see his arse in person. The dude has an oh-fer going and there's no reason to believe it'll end now. Smart money sez bet against gonzo showing up in JH.

Speaking of gonzo, i think he's on something. Maybe Your Highness slipped him some of her feel good pills? :P

===========

Of course everyone is all excited, now that I've announced that I'll be there. Sorry gals. You get to ski with the legend, that's it. Maybe if things go good though, you can show me your favorite tatoos. I might even have you mail some personal belongings to the Pillionaire Ranch.

:wink:

===========

Private ryan is silent now. Hmm. I wonder what he's up to?

=============

Vargas and Associates are in, that's cool. I always feel so much safer, when there's lawyers nearby. :!:

============

For those of you who are expecting the Hunter Thompson of skiing to show, boy do I have a surprise for you... 8)

=================
So we'll see you in JH in less than 3 weeks! I'll be reporting live from the event, providing I'm not chained up or bogged down somewhere...

Be cool -- drive a small car!
-- SCSA

skiing JH 2/2- 2/7

Postby richk » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:09 pm

anyone interested in skiing with a PMTSer, let me know...
richk

Re: Jackson Hole anyone?

Postby gravity » Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:11 pm

-- SCSA wrote:There's a real good chance I can make it to Jackson Hole for gapicallooza, the annual epic gathering.

SCSA, are you being funny? Or do you have an axe to grind? Let it go man. It's screwing with your skiing.

How?

Skiing is a sport that requires a very here and now mind. It's like meditation. No, it is meditation when your'e in the zone. If you're dwelling in the past then you've lost the here and now.

A young Buddhist monk and and old Buddhist monk were returning from the city to their temple. As they approach a river crossing they find the bridge can't be crossed. They also find a beautiful young woman in a quandry as to how she will cross without getting wet. Both monks know they can't speak to or touch this woman; it would be against their vow of chastity. The old monk picks the beautiful woman up and carries her across the river much to the shock of the younger monk.

Miles later, the young monk asks the old monk why he did that. The old monk replies, "I put her down miles ago... why are you still carrying her young friend?"

SCSA, put it down. You'll be a better skier for it. 8)
gravity

Re: Time for some fun now...The Gathering

Postby PinHed » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:15 pm

-- SCSA wrote:Hey now,

There's a bunch of people meeting up in Jackson Hole for 4 days of skiing. Come one, come all! It's called the Gathering and it's neato. It starts first tram Friday January 30th, and ends with the last tram Monday February 2nd. If you can make it, do it!
=====================

So I'm reading over on epic, that some woman (that's feeeeeeeeemale) is asking pinhed if he has a spare bed! Oh My Gawd! Asking pinhed if he has a spare bed is like asking if the sun is coming up tomorrow. It happens every day, just at different times. :P

===========

So gonzo says he's coming. I'll believe it when I see his arse in person. The dude has an oh-fer going and there's no reason to believe it'll end now. Smart money sez bet against gonzo showing up in JH.

Speaking of gonzo, i think he's on something. Maybe Your Highness slipped him some of her feel good pills? :P

===========

Of course everyone is all excited, now that I've announced that I'll be there. Sorry gals. You get to ski with the legend, that's it. Maybe if things go good though, you can show me your favorite tatoos. I might even have you mail some personal belongings to the Pillionaire Ranch.

:wink:

===========

Private ryan is silent now. Hmm. I wonder what he's up to?

=============

Vargas and Associates are in, that's cool. I always feel so much safer, when there's lawyers nearby. :!:

============

For those of you who are expecting the Hunter Thompson of skiing to show, boy do I have a surprise for you... 8)

=================
So we'll see you in JH in less than 3 weeks! I'll be reporting live from the event, providing I'm not chained up or bogged down somewhere...

Be cool -- drive a small car!

:( :o :shock: :? :x :roll:
PinHed

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System