Anyone going to the Instructors Camps at Fernie in March?

PMTS Forum

Anyone going to the Instructors Camps at Fernie in March?

Postby tanman » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:45 pm

Hi,
I have been a member for just a short while. However I have been a PMTS skiersz for the past 5 years and have throughly enjoyed reading the posts on this forum.
I was just wondering whether anyone of the he/she/it brigade are doing this camp?
Cheers
tanman

Postby bejes » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:54 pm

Ill be there.
Tanman, had a go on the carvers yet? I was on them yesterday, shot slalom turns. They are wicked.
What date are you heading over there again?
Anyone have any suggestions about where to go for long stay accomodation? ie 4-5 weeks?
Thanks.
bejes

Postby tanman » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:36 am

Hi Bejes,
I'll be there on the night of 19th Feb, probably having dinner with Stonie , Scotty and Max Sherwood ie he a local and new employee of Harb Oz'. Should be able to get him to tour us around to get some secret stashes.

Probably do a road trip around BC ie Kicking Horse and Lake Louise, Sunshine depending on where the snow is, before settling into Timberline/Fernie on the 24th of Feb. We are skiing til the 11th of March at Fernie. I think the intructor camp starts 7th Mar' . However I will ski with the boys the couple of weeks before. I think Bluey is going to be there at the same time too.
I got a pair of carvers recently. But I have yet to get them shimmed, so I haven't ventured onto them yet. Just been training on the skiers edge and cycling heaps. I'll pull my finger out and get the shims installed I think! :? How is your fitness going?
If you are there over that time contact Pete, he know wher to find us. :twisted: Probably drinking tequila shooters at the nearest Pub.
tanman

Hope for powder

Postby Harald » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:29 pm

Diana and I are looking forward to skiing with you at Fernie. Sounds like we have a full accreditation group. I have not skied at Fernie since I was twenty years old. Are the Canadian Rockies having a good snow season?
Harald

Snow

Postby Biowolf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:53 pm

Harald:
Western Canda has had a very poor snow season so far. Of course there is lots of time left untill March.
Biowolf

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System