Hey Tommi

PMTS Forum

Hey Tommi

Postby *SCSA » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:09 am

Morning Tommi,

You didn't get my twisted brand of posting and for that I do owe you...a beer. And, as always, if you're ever out here in the home office look me up and we'll make some turns. We'll work on Finnishing our turns. :lol:

Hey man, I would never want to discourage learning here, or, an opportunity for Harald to post his comments. So put your post back up so Harald can help you.

And besides. Who died and made me King? :wink:

You have a groovy one Tommi, we'll catch you later.
thumbs up:
*SCSA

Postby Tommi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:31 pm

Allright. I didn't get you, thats for sure. Actually I was pretty surprised. However I read some other comments of yours on other threads and began to understand..

Beer sounds good.
I hereby challenge you to a really 'Finnish' competition. Its called:

'Eksponentiaalinen pohjanmaan kautta kilpailu'

Got it? Free translation is 'exponential bottoms up competition'. The rules are simple:
you offer me 1 beer,
I offer you two beers,
you offer me three beers etc.

Usually the contest is rather short. The winner is the one who is capable of offering the last drinks.. ;-)

Hope to ski with you some time.

Ciao,

Tommi
Tommi

Postby jclayton » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:47 pm

I would be in that but I don't think my bottom's quite so exponential after last weeks Christmas parties .
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Postby *SCSA » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:59 pm

Great! Glad we got that straightened out. :wink:

You should post that. Did you see the water ski post? I mean, reading it was very helpful and I don't water ski! So never miss a chance to get feedback from HH. What he writes, is fing great.

If there ever was a website where it's possible to learn to ski from reading it, this is it.
*SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System