ski boot limits ankle tipping

PMTS Forum

Re: ski boot limits ankle tipping

Postby krazzy legs » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 am

Thank, guys

Some very good advice

This is my last post on this subject unless I can get a video to show fit of my boots.

& yes to those that thought I was a little skeptical due to the fact I have yet to meet any ski instructor that has yet been able to really improve my skiing. Long ago I realized I improved my skiing more in an hour by being my own scientist & doing drills then shelling out money for how to ski tips.

Matt

My goal was to improve my skiing by obtaining information if my boots were effecting my skiing & also if Harolds method was something I should consider do to the fact he mentioned a lot of stuff that makes sense & was differnt then what many are saying. I am only interested in the truth I dont want to get involved in the war between epic & pmts.

If you look @ the comments (none made by me) regarding Burgers clasic short turn video on U tube, someone made a comment that they were skiing that style for the last 25yrs which would have been before shaped skis, someone else says something in regards to bring back straight skis. For short turns a straight ski can be used & is the tool most used by top zipper line mogul skiers.

As for as fibonnacci is concerned take it into account for a lot of things I do such as exercise, finance & skiing. In skiing a close look @ a zipper line that is carved out by the best bumpers a tapestry of fib ratios can often be sean i.e., the shell shaped ruts & by powder skiers the shell shaped holes by the skier porposeing in & out of powder.

Dispite what the majority think simply ridding a locked on edge to leave a pencil line track on groomed snow @ low speeds does not take a lot of skill. on a shorter ski if the boot is positioned so BOF is on CORS it can make the ski feel a lot more stable
krazzy legs

Previous

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System